Saturday, April 4, 2009

To Infinity! And BEYOND!


Materials: paper - ? and Bazzil cardstock, shape and alphabet dies - Quickutz, inks - Brilliance, Staz-on and VersaFine by Tsukineko; stamps - Autumn Leaves, tools Coluzzle circle and star templates and Grommets by Making Memories.

This is one of many tool classes I did a few years ago. This series of classes I did was to encourage those who were ready to move beyond the trimmer to try and explore other tool options. Since the store I taught at was heavily into Quickutz, they were a part of just about every layout class I taught. In addition to Quickutz, I Incorporated the Coluzzle cutting tool, the grommet tool, stamps and different types of ink and my favourite scissors. It may be that the movie Toy Story was popular at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment