Sunday, April 19, 2009

Who all went to Scrapfest?

Looks like many of us scrappers descended on Kitchener this weekend to participate in some classes and do some serious shopping. I was there Friday night and Saturday morning demoing Copic markers for The Scrapping Bug, a Kitchener based store. I talked and talked markers and paper and ink so I think many of you now have a good introduction to this medium. I must admit I am not the best colourer yet but I am practicing.

The best part about this show (other than the awesome shopping) is that I got to meet up with people I have not seen in a while. There were tons of ladies from my old Cherished Scrapbooks days that I haven't seen since that store closed almost a year ago. Fortunately we were able to share email addresses so we can get back in touch. Hopefully they will also find me here so we can get back to talking scrapping and sharing ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Scrapfest looks like fun, I think I need to go next year! Maybe we can share a room if you're working. I'll try not to snore, lol!

    ReplyDelete