Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's National Scrapbook Day!

It's Just Paper but I feel compelled to collect it. I will admit it, I have NO willpower when it comes to paper. I see it, I want it, it drives me crazy until I get it and then eventually it finds its way home and occasionally some of it gets used. Certainly if I scrapped every day (which I don't) it would take me several lifetimes to use what I have. The rational side of my brain knows this and yet, I see more paper shopping in the near future. LOL
So I am posting a challenge for myself and for those of you with a similar affliction. Make something, anything but you must use paper and other products from your stash that is at least 2 years old. If you have a BLOG post your creation and then let me know you have accepted the challenge. No Blog? I am sure there must be a way to post it here with your comments but don't ask me how. It is all I can do to get my own stuff on here. Together we will figure it out. Points go to the person who is able to use the most items from their "old" stash. I will post mine sometime this week. I am thinking I have some very bright and funky Junkitz papers and a tonnage of chipboard I may use. Have fun and enjoy creating this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Good challenge!!! I can make an altered project and use TONS of stuff!

    ReplyDelete