Monday, June 22, 2009

Earth Watch



Here are a few pics for my upcoming class at Scrapalicious.
Lots of Ink and distressing going on here.
You will definitely need to bring your Ink Blending tool for this one.
You probably can't see it in the pictures but there is a bit of added umph from using a mixture of water, Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls. Join me Saturday June 27Th at 1pm to see find out how it is done.
Remember, store is closed Monday's and I believe they have started their summer hours so they are only open until 6PM on weekdays instead of until 7PM. Call the store at 905-614-0085 to reserve your spot.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it will be an AWESOME class! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the distressing and the stamped border and the tree! Reminds me I used the tag border stamp you gave me for a scalloped border...

    ReplyDelete