Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is scrapbooking what you love?



Or perhaps something else? The important thing is to Do What You Love.
Especially if it is about forgiving me for being so slow at getting my layout for this month posted and coming out to my class on Saturday. :-)

Lots of die cutting in this one. I didn't add stitching but I think you could add some if you felt like it. There is only a little bit of inking, hardly any measuring and only one stamp used. BUT... there is lots of room to get creative and add your thing to this layout. You may even want to bring some small photos with you.
I have used Quickutz and SpellBinder dies and since there is lots to cut out, you may want to bring your machine if you have one. Don't worry if you don't. Bring you basic tools including scissors and ink blending tool.

Call and reserve your spot at the store. 905-614-0085
Class time: Saturday February 13th at 1PM

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment