Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hey Girlfriends!




Lucky me still has some extra time during the weekday and so I am having another extra class added to the schedule. This time I have used October Afternoon's Thrift Shop papers which is bright and fun and perfect for Spring. Bring your basic tool kit with you including a ruler. There is some stamping but no sewing on this layout. LOL
Join me Wednesday morning at 11:30am at Scrapalicious. They are closed on Monday so call first thing Tuesday morning to reserve your spot. 905-614-0085

My regular Layout of the Month is this coming Saturday May 8th at 1PM and the following Wednesday evening May 12th at 6:30PM. I will have that layout posted later in the week, hopefully by Wednesday evening. For that class I will be using WR Memory Keeper's "Vintage Blue" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment