Saturday, May 29, 2010

June's Layout of the Month - My Family...



June's class is layers on layers of paper by Fancy Pants. The collection is "My Family" too although I hadn't intended on doing a layout about my family. I hadn't even intended on actual photographs but I came across a layout I had done a few years ago that I was not too keen on that had photos and next thing you know I was ripping the old one apart and using these photographs on this months layout. There is lots of ways to use your photos on this layout and you can change up the title so that the layout will work for any number of occasions/events in your life. You will need a ruler for this one as we have some measuring to do. I have also added some inking and a grommet and one of my old favourite QK fonts. This class is being offered on Wednesday June 16th at 11:30AM and on Saturday June 26th at 1PM. Those interested in this class can call Scrapalicious at 905-614-0085 to register.



If those of you who have been coming out to my Wednesday day classes are interested in any additional classes in June, please email me and let me know so I can get busy. This weekend I am working on the ATC tray and I should have pictures up on my blog soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment