Saturday, November 13, 2010

Paper Challenge!! I know you will want to do this one.

What's in your stash? I think it is challenge time.
I know I have tons of seasonal patterned paper in my stash but I also have a huge collection of Basic Grey. As I sat stamping out a ton of Christmas images last night to use for Christmas cards, I got thinking that I could use just about any one of those papers in a Christmas layout and/or card with the possible exception of Eerie.
(OK, maybe even that one). How about you? Up for a challenge? 
Go pick your papers and show off your sample. Link it back on Facebook or through the comment section here on the blog. Not sure how to accomplish that? Send me a pic of your sample and I will post in for you.
Just to keep this as a real challenge, you need to use patterned papers from any Basic Grey collection. Using a solid blue for example isn't really challenging. You can use a solid as part of the project BUT the patterned paper must be prominent. 
Sound like fun? Let's see what we come up with .
Want to challenge me? Pick a paper collection and challenge me. If I have it, I will attempt to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment