Monday, March 7, 2011

A New Day...March Layout of the month

Finally I have pics for you. Not the best pics but it is late and the lighting isn't the greatest.
I think it looks better in real life but I may be biased. My husband thinks it looks good but he
most definitely is biased. I will try to take better pics in the morning and replace these.

The first class is this Wednesday March 9th at 11:30AM at Scrapalicious.
The second class is on Sunday March 27th at 1pm.
It is the first layout I have done in a while that has no stamping on it, just a bit of inking on the die cuts. There was to be a bunch of stitching on this layout but the circle stitch template has gone AWOL. If I have time on Tuesday and I can get my hands on a replacement, I will add the stitching.
Anyone interested can book your spot by calling the store at 905-614-0085

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment