Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Last Layout Class at Scrapalicious

With Scrapalicious closing this month, this is my last class at that wonderful location.
I have had tons of fun teaching there and I have met some great ladies.
I will be teaching at stores around town but my new "home" will be One Crazy Stamper in Bolton.
There are still details to work out but watch my blog for updates.
I will be at this years Scrapfest in Oshawa and I am planning a trip to Laval, Quebec to have some fun at my friend Ludmila's store, Scrapbook Quebec.
Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.

So, the last layout class at Scrapalicious is being held on Thursday Sept 15th at 11:30AM
I have used Basic Grey's Pyrus collection which is perfect for Fall. There is lots of die cutting so bring your BigShot tool if you have one.We will also be using Frayed Burlap & Forest Moss Distress Inks so bring your ink blending tools.
Hope to see you there.



1 comment: