Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Layouts 2012

I have 2 Halloween layouts to share. I could probably do a few more but I have some other Halloween projects I want to finish plus I have some extraordinary projects I hope to get to using my eClips.
For now, here are the two with lots of pics.






Some of the details. All die cut shapes are From Sizzix. The spider web border is made with a Martha Stewart border punch. Papers are from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium collection. All inks are from Ranger. The little skull is from a dollar store bracelet that I took apart.




Again, using Sizzix dies and a few Martha Stewart border punches I have created something a little more kid friendly. Papers are from My Mind's Eye's Blackbird collection. I even used the little strips that are on the packaging that comes with the paper pack and created little banner pieces.



 

I love all my ghost dies. The first layout had scary ones but these guys are just so cute.
I love how this layout came together, especially the big Boo which were die cut using Sizzix Sassy Serif letters which are nice and BIG at over 4" tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment