Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Christmas Cards

Two more cards for today, actually 3 but I am counting the narrow cards as one since these are my "bookmark" cards. The cards are 3"x6" and instead of being scored at the fold, they are perforated so that the recipient may tear off the front and use it as a bookmark.



The other card is one I did with the gals from Scrapalicious who have been meeting up for the past several months to create Christmas cards and to stay in touch. This one is a little reworking of the original as I have used different papers and a slightly different colour scheme. Still, I like the Iced Spruce Distress Ink with the Plum Red Archival Ink with the neutral papers and the rich brown glitter reindeer.



Stay tuned for more cards as I have at least 4 more designs to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment