Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scrapfest Oshawa October 2012 - Halloween Mini Album

I love Halloween! I know you know but I just had to say it. Even more, I love making Halloween projects so I assume all of you do too. With all the great Sizzix Halloween dies, these are all Tim Holtz Alteration dies, I just had to use them on a project for Scrapfest. Basic Grey was generous enough to grant my request for papers from their Eerie collection. These are a few years old but great papers all the same. One of my favourite Halloween collections too. This mini album we did on the Friday afternoon. It is 5"x7" and bound with twine. Most of the shapes are by Tim Holtz, most of them are movers and shapers except for the ones on the front cover which is Halloween Shadows, a Sizzlet strip die. I must have been just a little crazy when I decided to make this project for Scrapfest as I prepared 75 kits. Yup, I die cut everything used in the kit which took a few days, I also used my Sizzix eClips electronic die cutting machine to die cut the clouds and circles. My husband John helped me pack all the kits and even helped out on this day at the event. He is such an awesome husband and so incredibly supportive. He even is a big Halloween fan too.
Here are all the pages from the album.











The ladies used both the Sizzix BigShot and the Texture Boutique to emboss some of the papers provided in the kit and did a bit of stamping. I think everyone enjoyed the project and loved all the great Halloween die cut shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment