Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I am a bad, bad girl.

I have neglected my blog for close to a year now. That post in April mentioned it had been 6 months since my last post and although I had intended to post projects, I got distracted by everything and anything. So I am going to state my intentions once again and say that I will be posting projects again in the very near future. A new big batch of Halloween dies arrived a couple of weeks ago and I have a store visit coming up in October so I must get busy on new projects.
So stay tuned, I will have new posts soon with lots of Halloween projects.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your class at Stamplicity this afternoon. Came home and finished gluing and tied the book together. Nice meeting you. Thanks so much. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne
    P.S. Don't feel bad I am also a great procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete